Sage Accreditations and Affiliations
The Sage Colleges is chartered by the Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York.
The Sage Colleges is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000).
Individual programs are accredited by the:
- Sage College of Albany and the Sage Graduate School of Education are accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD), 11250 Roger Bacon Drive, Suite 21, Reston, VA 20190 (703) 437-0700;
- The School of Management is accredited by International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), 11374 Strang Line Road, Lenexa, Kansas 66215 (913) 631-3009;
- the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education of the American Occupational Therapy Association (ACOTE), 4720 Montgomery Lane, PO Box 31220, Bethesda, MD (301) 652-2682;
- the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education of the American Physical Therapy Association (CAPTE), Trans-3245; Potomac Plaza, 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria VA, 22314-1448 (703) 706-3245;
- the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), 2010 Massachusetts Ave. NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC, 20036-1023 (202) 466-7496;
- the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC (202) 887-6791;
- the Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education of the American Dietetic Association (CADE) 120 South Riverside Plaza, Suite 2000, Chicago, Il 60606-6995 (312) 899-4872.
- The Chemistry department offers a degree option that is certified by the American Chemical Society (ACS), 1155 16th St. NW, Washington DC (202) 872-4600.
Organizations & Affiliations
The Sage Colleges holds memberships in the following:
- The New American Colleges and Universities (formerly Associated New American Colleges or ANAC)
- American Council on Education (ACE)
- Association of American Colleges and Universities (AAC&U)
- Council of Independent Colleges (CIC)
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU)
- Women's College Coalition (Russell Sage College)
- Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities (New York)
- Hudson-Mohawk Association of Colleges and Universities (Capital Region)
- Educational Member of the IACBE Management Accreditation Body (Sage School of Management)
- Member Association of University Programs in Heath Administration (Sage Graduate School of Management)