Build Your Marketing Machine
Sunday, January 31st, 6-8 p.m.
Sage College of Albany, Kahl Campus Center Room 224
Free for AIGA members / $10 for non-members and students of all area colleges with current ID.
If one of your New Year's resolutions is to grow your business and get new clients, youll need a strategy and a marketing plan. Join Marketing Mentors Ilise Benun and learn which are the most effective, and least expensive, marketing tools for creative professionals and freelancers.
Topics will include:
- Choosing your target market
- Breaking into one or more markets that will send you profitable work
- Deciding which marketing tools are most effective and how to integrate them into your busy life
- Knowing when to call, when to email, and when to send something by mail
- Expanding your client base with just a few minutes of work each day
Ilise Benun is a national speaker and co-founder of Marketing Mentor and the Creative Freelancer Conference (with HOW Magazine). She works closely with creative professionals who are serious about growing their business. She is also the author of several books including, The Designers Guide to Marketing and Pricing_ (HOW Design Books, 2008), _Stop Pushing Me Around: A Workplace Guide for the Timid, Shy and Less Assertive_ (Career Press, 2006), "Public Relations for Dummies (2nd Edition)" (Wiley, 2006) and _The Art of Self Promotion. She has been featured in national media outlets such as BusinessWeek.com, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Guardian (UK), Toronto Globe and Mail (Canada), Inc. Magazine, Essence, Working Woman and many more.
More info here:
or Sign up for her free email newsletter here: