Daniel Alemu, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Educational Leadership
- Publication: Comparative Analysis of Instructional Language Issues in Ethiopia and the United States, co-authored by Dr. Daniel Alemu, Assistant Professor, Educational Leadership, published in Creative Education, October 2011.
- Presentation: “Students that "Get into Trouble for Breaking the School Rules": A Self Reported Answer. A Quantitative Study Using the NCES' National Longitudinal Data (ELS:2002)” presented by Dr. Daniel S. Alemu (Assistant professor of Educational Leadership) and Jennifer Span (a candidate in EDD from cohort 4) at the 2011 NCPEA (National Council of Professors of Educational Administration) Summer Conference Portland, OR, August 3, 2011
Robert Bradley, Ed.D., Associate Professor, Educational Leadership
- Publication: The Administrator's Handbook (2nd ed.) edited by Dr. Robert Bradley, School Administrators Association of New York State, 2012.
- Presentation: "Planning and Performance Monitoring" for the Not for Profit Board Leadership Seminar in Utica, NY sponsored by Excellus, The Community Foundation of Herkimer and Oneida Counties, and the United Way of the Valley and Greater Utica Area, February 15, 2013.
- Presentation: “Schools, Poverty, and Your Future: A Moral Question” at the Mohawk Valley Community College Cultural Series on October 23, 2012.
- Presentation: "Smart Leaders Develop Talent" at the 2011 New York State Council of Superintendents Fall Summit on September 25, 2011.
- Presentation: "Planning and Performance Monitoring" for the Not for Profit Board Leadership Seminar in Utica, NY. Sponsored by Excellus, The Community Foundation of Herkimer and Oneida Counties, and the United Way of the Valley and Greater Utica Area on March 16, 2011.
- Award: Inaugural Presidential Award received by the NYS Council of School Superintendents, September 2012
Laurae Coburn, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Professional School Counseling
- Coburn, L. Teaching and Learning in the Here and Now. Presented at the 2012 National Social Science Conference. Albuquerque, New Mexico.
John J. Pelizza, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Health Education, Chair, Professional Education Programs
- Outstanding Faculty Achievement Award, The Sage Colleges, May, 2014
- Approved artist in the BOCES Arts in Education Service. BOCES participating in this program are Capital Region, Hamilton-Fulton-Montgomery, Questar III, and Washington-Saratoga-Warren-Hamilton-Essex
- October 21, 2015, Presented "Capitalizing on Change", New Hope Community, Loch Sheldrake, NY
- October 14, 2015, Presented "8 Mental Thoughts to Live and Work By", Liberty Partnership Program, Albany, NY
- September 22 & 23, 2015, Presented "Stress and Change", Columbia County Department of Social Services, Hudson, NY
- September 1, 2015, Presented "The Common Link in Change and Education", Carthage Central School District, Carthage, NY
- July 25, 2015, Presented "The Common Link in Mindfulness and Change", Questar III BOCES, Rensselaer, NY
- June 23, 2015, Presented "The Common Link in Leadership and Change", NYS Future Business Leaders of America, Greenwich, NY
- June 29, 2015, Presented "The Common Link in Change and Teambuilding 1+1=11", North Syracuse Central School District Maintenance Department, Mattydale, NY
- June 25, 2015, Presented "Energize Yourself...Volunteer", Colonie Senior Services Center Volunteer Recognition Luncheon, Albany, NY
- June 1, 2015, Presented "Capitalizing on Change" and "The Common Link in Stress, Change, and Teambuilding", Cornell Local Roads Program, Ithaca, NY
- May 22, 2015, Presented/Consultant: "Mindfulness and Change", Hoosick Falls School District, Lake George, NY
- May 20, 2015, Presented "Be the Voice of Inspiration: How to Motivate Yourself and Others", LeadingAge Oregon Annual Conference, Redmond, OR
- March 19, 2015, Co-presented with Dr. Laurae Coburn, "Mindfulness and Change", Hoosick Falls Crisis Team, Hoosick Falls School District, Manchester, VT