Each of the following is a requirement for participation in all Applied Behavior Analysis programs.
- A broadband internet connection (Cable or DSL)
- A computer that is no more than 5 years old
- Access to videotaping equipment if this method of distance practicum supervision will be used
- Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010 for PC, Microsoft Office 2008 or 2011 for Mac or latest version
- QuickTime (Latest version)
- Skype (Latest version)
- Adobe Reader (Latest version)
- Up-to-date antivirus and spyware protection
- Current windows updates
- Downloading and uploading text or video documents
- Saving files
- File organization
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Internet browsing
- General computer use
- Using Skype (Faculty often Skype with students for individualized meetings. Please get some experience using Skype before you are using it for class or advisement purposes to allow for the best possible experience for all parties involved.)
- It is important to note that if you are accepted into a Sage program you will be required to use your sage e-mail. All official correspondence will be sent to your Sage account.
- The technology requirements may change at any time as new software and hardware is released or updated. Upgrades may be necessary throughout the program.