Cohort I Photo Gallery
Our first inaugural cohort began the doctoral program in 2007 under the leadership and guidance of Dr. Ann Myers, program director.
In September 2007, the following educational leaders entered the inaugural cohort. Their positions at the time are noted.
- Catherine Allain, High School Principal, Berlin CSD
- Edna Baker, Assistant Professor, The Sage Colleges
- Thomas Baumgartner, Elementary Principal, Cairo-Durham CSD
- Angelina Bergin, Director of Human Resources, Saratoga Springs CSD
- Lisa Carr, School Counselor, Bethlehem CSD, The Sage Colleges faculty
- Charles Dedrick, District Superintendent, Capital Region BOCES
- Stanley Maziejka, Superintendent, Stillwater CSD
- Michael Mugits, Superintendent, Green Island SD
- Paul Padalino, Superintendent, Watervliet CSD
- Casey Parker, Elementary Principal, Troy CSD
- Ryan Sherman, Superintendent, Schuylerville CSD
- Demian Singleton, Assistant Superintendent, Guilderland CSD
- Mary Streck, Principal, ARK Charter School
- Kitty Summers, Assistant Superintendent, East Greenbush CSD
- Andrew Taylor, Model Schools and Distance Learning Coordinator, Ulster BOCES
- Lynne Wells, Instructional Services Supervisor, Guilderland CSD
- Janice White, Superintendent, Saratoga Springs CSD
- Robin Young, Educational Consultant, The Sage Colleges adjunct faculty
Cohort I - Our First Doctors
On inaugural research colloquium was held on October 13, 2009 at the Sage Colleges’ Opalka Gallery located at 140 New Scotland Avenue, Albany, NY. See the Ed. D. Research page for details and individual research dissertations.
Below are photos of the doctoral candidates being congratulated by their dissertation chair at the colloquium reception held at Taste Restaurant (formerly Dale Miller), and cohort I graduates celebrating at The Sage Colleges May 2009 commencement ceremonies.