Cohort II Photo Gallery
In September 2008, the following educational leaders entered our second cohort. Their positions at the time are noted.
- Fadhilika Atiba-Weza, Superintendent, Troy City School District
- Brian Bailey, High School Principal, Ravena-Coeymans-Selkirk Central School District
- Lori Caplan, High School Principal, Watervliet City School District
- Colleen Carroll, Director of Data Analysis and Prof. Dev., Saratoga Springs CSD
- Peter De Witt, Elementary Principal, Averill Park Central School District
- Nicole Eschler, Consultant, CASDA; Adjunct Faculty, The Sage Colleges
- Tracy Ford, Elementary Principal, Troy City School District
- Marvin Kreps, Director, Office of Curriculum and Instruction, Rhinebeck CSD
- Maureen Long, Director of Curriculum and Instruction, Scotia-Glenville CSD
- Rebecca Martin, Assistant Special Education Director, Greene County School Districts (CD CSD, WAJ CSD, Greenville CSD)
- Sally Sharkey, Superintendent, Cairo-Durham Central School District
- Jerome Steele, Elementary Principal, North Colonie Central School District
- Mark Stratton, High School Principal, Glens Falls City School District
- Darlene Westinghouse, Director of Instructional Support Services, ONC BOCES
- John Wiktorko, Superintendent, Windham-Ashland-Jewitt CSD
Our second annual research colloquium was held on December 7, 2010 at the Sage Colleges’ Opalka Gallery located at 140 New Scotland Avenue, Albany, NY. See the Ed.D. Research page for details and individual research dissertations.
Below are photos of the doctoral candidates being congratulated by their dissertation chair at the colloquium reception held at Taste Restaurant (formerly Dale Miller).