Cheryl Davis, MS Ed, BCBA
Department: Applied Behavior Analysis
Rank, Program: Lecturer, Center for Applied Behavior Analysis
- Masters I Special Education, Simmons College
- BCBA Coursework, Northeastern University
- Bachelor of Science Human Development, University of Connecticut
Professional Education Certifications:
- Board Certified Behavior Analysis
- Certified Special Education Teacher, MA
- ABA 501 Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis
- ABA 505 Behavioral Assessment
- ABA 511 Clinical Practicum
- ABA 512 Clinical Practicum
- ABA 513 Clinical Practicum
- ABA 520 Interventions in Autism
- ABA 526 Core Skills in Autism II
- ABA 601 Professional Practice in ABA
- ABA 605 Research in ABA
- ABA 607 Ethics in ABA
- ABA 610 Advanced Topics in ABA
- ABA 607 Ethics
- ABA 615 Research Seminar
Trial-Based Functional Analysis
Preference Assessment Implementation
Increasing Social Skills
- Zane, T. & Davis, C. (2013). Differential Reinforcement Entries. Encyclopedia of Autism Spectrum Disorders, 757-760.
- Davis, C., Brock, M., McNulty, K., Rosswurm, M., Bruneau, B., & Zane, T. (2010). Efficiency of Forced Choice Preference Assessment: Comparing Multiple Presentation Techniques. The Behavior Analyst Today, 10, 440-455.
- Zane, T., Davis, C. & Rosswurm, M. (2008). The Cost of Fad Treatments in Autism.Journal of Early and Intensive Intervention, 5, 44-56.
- Davis, C. (2013). Functional Behavioral Assessment: Conducting function basedassessments for your students. Mansfield Public Schools, Mansfield, MA.
- Davis, C. (2013). Aligning IEP Goals and Objectives with The Common Core, Mansfield Public Schools, Mansfield, MA.
- Davis, C. (2012). Behavior Management Strategies for Students with Williams Syndrome, Williams Syndrome Conference, Boston, MA.
- Davis, C. (2012). Differential Instruction: Meeting the Needs of All Learners. Mansfield Public Schools, Mansfield, MA.
- Davis, C., Brock, M., & Zane, T. (2010). Trial-based Functional Analysis, Can it meet the Gold Standard? The Association for Behavior Analysis symposium, San Antonio, TX.
- Davis, C., Brock, M., McNulty, K., Rosswurm, M., Bruneau, B., & Zane, T., (2009). Preference Assessments: Where Have We Been? Where are We Going? The Association for Behavior Analysis symposium, Amherst, MA.
- Member of the CABA lab
- Developed BACB Supervision Training
- Member of ABAI, APBA and Mass ABA
- Mentor special education staff and new BCBA’s in best practices
Cheryl is President of 7 Dimensions Consulting: providing educational and behavioral consultation to public and private schools.
Cheryl enjoys traveling, cooking, reading and spending time with her two children, husband and dog.