Mary Beth Cusack
Department: Esteves School of Education
Title: Coordinator of Professional Educational Experiences
Office: Education Building, Room 208, Troy Campus
B.S., Elementary Education. St. Rose
- Secure student teaching/interns placements.
- Answer inquiries about fieldwork/ student teaching and internships.
- Place students for the fieldwork hours in local school districts.
- Submit grades for fieldwork hours, student portfolios and seminars.
- Collaborate with instructors in fieldwork courses on policies and procedures.
- Correspond with Administrators for Education in the various school districts.
- Update contact list for local school districts.
- Assist with student teaching orientation and events for Cooperating Teachers
- Work with Director of Field Placements to solve student problems in their placements and to plan orientations.
- Serve as an SoE LiveText administrator, responsible for linking program and unit assessments to SoE courses in LiveText at the start of each semester, maintenance of existing templates in LiveText, linking standards to assessments, creation of new assignments and assessments in LiveText, and program and unit data aggregation at the end of each semester.
- Spending time with my family and friends.