Department: Esteves School of Education Office
Title: Administrative Assistant
Office: Dean’s office, 2nd floor, Troy Campus
- A.A.S. in Business Administration, Hudson Valley Community College
- B.A. in Psychology, Siena College
- Currently working on M.S. in School Counseling @ Sage Graduate School
- Collect syllabus each semester from all ESE instructors, save a copy electronically and create a binder each semester.
- Support ESE administrative staff and faculty in compiling and maintaining records for candidates in all ESE programs. Work with ESE department staff and faculty in updating permanent student files at the end of each semester/term.
- Coordinate EDL events; including, production of materials, mailing to internal and external constituents, coordination for facility scheduling and food services.
- Create a tracking file for each student admitted to the EDL doctoral program.
- Process reimbursement for EDL executive coaches and dissertation committee members. Prepare and submit purchase orders as requested by the EDL department chair.
- Manage and maintain dissertation defense schedules for faculty and doctoral candidates.
- Maintain the organization and upkeep of EDL office correspondence and files.
- Answer phones and walk-in traffic.
- Support the ESE administrative offices, as needed.
I love to travel and spend time with my friends & family.