Department: Esteves School of Education
Title: Administrative Assistant to the Dean
Email: [email protected]
Office: SoE Dean’s Office Suite, Frear House Room 3, Troy Campus
B.A., French Education, Vassar College
- Support the Dean by setting up meetings, reserving rooms, returning phone calls and collecting materials from faculty and staff as needed to meet dean’s requirements.
- Develop adjunct and overload rosters 3 times a year.
- Write contracts for all Adjuncts.
- Set up new adjuncts in management systems.
- Monitor department budgets for accuracy and compliance. Process purchasing paperwork for office needs, all SoE travel requests, and grant budgets.
- Monitor schedule building with the dean; provide updates and changes to department chairs.
- Process paperwork for Cooperating Teacher’s payment.
- Collect required information for NCATE from Cooperating Teachers and Adjuncts.
- Facilitate needs of teacher education unit Accreditation Coordinator; make all arrangements for accreditation site visits.
- Collect electronic files on Faculty performance and committee work and faculty load.
- Make arrangements for SoE faculty and staff searches: Process candidate applications, arrange interview schedules, and facilitate the processing of all required paperwork.
- Monitor SoE graduate research assistant hours and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support for the dean’s office.
I enjoy gardening, cooking, and watching my teens grow-up.