Adjunct Professor, Accounting
- M.Ed., Antioch of New England Graduate School
- BBA, Major in Accounting, Siena College
- ACC 201 Financial Accounting
- ACC 202 Managerial Accounting
- ACC 205 Cost Accounting
- ACC 207 Accounting Information Systems
- ACC 303 Gov’t and Non-Profit Accounting
- MBA 551 Financial Accounting
- MBA 574 Financial Management
- Senior Director of Finance, The Sage Colleges
- Controller, Albany Citizens Council on Alcoholism
- Director of Finance, Mildred Elley School
- Director of Finance, LaSalle School
- President Elect - Board of Trustees, Hispanic Outreach Services, Albany, NY
- Member – Business Teachers Association of New York State
- Member - Albany-Colonie Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Co-Chair - COFCCA Fiscal Directors Committee.
- Member - Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Leadership Committee
- Member - COFCCA Medicaid Advisory Committee.
- Treasurer - Board of Trustees, Community Maternity Services, Albany, NY
- Member - Strategic Planning Finance Committee, Catholic Charities, Diocese of Albany.
I am married with four children and eight beautiful grandchildren. I enjoy golf, fishing and spending time with my family. I have been a musician for many years playing drums in local area club and party bands as well as snare drummer for pipe and drum bands.