Lisa L. Flack, DNS, MS, RN
Director RSC Undergraduate Nursing Program
Troy, NY 12180
Phone: (518) 244-4768
- DNS., Nursing Education and Leadership, The Sage Colleges
- M.S., Nursing Education/Clinical Nurse Specialist, The Sage Colleges
- B.A., Nursing, Hartwick College
- N325: Community Health Nursing I (class and Clinical)
- N327: Community Health Nursing II (class and Clinical)
- N408: Community Health Nursing III (Clinical)
- N421: Transitions to Professional Practice (class and Clinical)
Doctoral Dissertation: Flack, L. (2013). Translating Research into Nursing Practice: The Effect of Point-of-Care Technology upon Nurses' Clinical Judgement. The Sage Colleges, Troy, NY, May 2013.
Master's Dissertation: Cavanagh, M. and Flack, L. (1990). Perceptions of Moral Behavior and Ethical Decision Making in a Select Population of Parent Child Nurses. Russell Sage College, Troy, NY, May 1990. (Research study in partial fulfillment of the requirements for a Master of Science Degree.)
Becker A.L., Flack L.L., & Wickham C.A. (2012). Programs that support employment for people with severe mental illness: A literature review. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation. 16(1), 52-58. Available online at: http://www.psychosocial.com/IJPR_16/Programs_That_Support_Becker.html
Flack, L. (1993). Standards of care: Applying your knowledge of the nursing process to standards of care. Division of Nursing News, Albany Medical Center Hospital, Albany, NY.
Flack, L. (1993). Standards of care: Approaching the top of the pyramid. Division of Nursing News. Albany Medical Center Hospital, Albany, NY.
Flack, L. (1991). Mathematics Essential for Calculating Medications. Maria College, Albany, NY.
Honors and Professional Memberships
- Broughton Fellowship Receiptient, 2013, for Translating Research into Nursing Practice: The Effect of Point-of-Care Technology upon Nurses' Clinical Judgement.
- Sigma Theta Tau Delta Pi Chapter board member
- Sigma Theta Tau Ann Gothler Research Award
- Inducted into the Delta Pi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
Current College and Departmental Committees
- Chair of the Baccalaureate Nursing Curriculum Committee
- Member of the Baccalaureate Outcomes Committee
- Member of the Baccalaureate Simulation Committee
- Treasurer of the Nursing Department Faculty “Sunshine Club”
- Member of the Nursing Department Committee