Dietetic Internship Distance Track
Distance Track Overview
- 10 months long
- 1,280 hours of practicum experience (includes rotation hours and other experiences)
- Graduate certificate with 24 credits
- Graduate Courses:
- Advanced MNT
- NTR 555 Nutrition Research: Interpretation and Communication
- Broad experience with a clinical focus
- Communications concentration
Why is the Distance Track a great option?
The Sage Colleges Distance Track Dietetic Internship cannot accept students from states in which we do not have authorization to serve students. A full list of approved and unapproved states is located at sage.edu/spce/stateauth. Please select the list of those programs that have practicum/clinical requirements.
If you live outside of New York, please read the following letter. It also explains why we are unable to accept applications at this time from the above states as we are not currently pursuing authorization there: State & Federal Regulations Letter
The Dietetic Internship Certificate Program is subject to Gainful Employment Regulations.
See Gainful Employment Certificate Disclosure Information: