School of Management
The School of Management at The Sage Colleges has been awarded the status of Candidate for Accreditation by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas.
The School of Management has affirmed its commitment to excellence in business education and is eligible to undergo an accreditation review of its business programs.
The Sage School of Management strives to educate undergraduate and graduate students to be confident, ethical leaders equipped to effectively manage the challenges of a changing world. (View a short list of notable alumni.)
In close collaboration with the faculty, our students develop skills in communication, critical thinking, creativity, innovative problem solving and entrepreneurship: skills sought by premier institutions and employers in this region and beyond. (View a short list of employers of Sage graduate students and alumni.)
These skills are supported by our faculty’s commitment to both knowledge generation and transfer in these areas with the ultimate intent of allowing the graduates from The School of Management to contribute broadly to culturally diverse communities.
The Sage School of Management:
- specializes in educating managers in health care, government, and microenterprise
- offers advanced expertise in finance and innovation
- utilizes cutting-edge educational tools and technology
- offers a level of individual attention and support rare in business programs
- provides a global perspective through international outreach and experiences abroad
Health Services Administration Certificate [ONLINE]
NYS Nursing Home Licensure Sequence