Nutrition Rated One of Top Careers
- Dietitian/Nutritionist is ranked #16 out of 200 careers in America (Wall Street Journal, 2013)
- Employment in nutrition is expected to increase 20% from 2010 to 2020 (US Department of Labor, 2013).
- The average annual pay of dietitians is about $58,000 (Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 2012).
- The average pay for a dietitian/nutritionist in New York was $59,810 in 2012 (US Department of Labor, 2013).
- Sage's Didactic Program in Dietetics' first time pass rate on the Registered Dietitian (RD) exam is 93% for the past 5 years (national average is 81%).
- Sage is the only college offering a nutrition program within 85 miles.
Nutrition Science Programs
Nutrition Science [B.S.] at Russell Sage College
Applied Nutrition [M.S.] at Sage Graduate Schools of Health Sciences
Post Baccalaureate in Nutrition Science [Certificate, Registered Dietitian Track]
Dietetic Internship [Certificate] at The Sage Graduate School of Health Sciences
BS/MS Information Sessions
Monday, March 17th, 12:00 pm, Ackerman Hall, room 300, Troy campus.
Monday, April 14th, 12:00 pm, Ackerman Hall, room 300, Troy campus.
Monday, May 12th, 12:00 pm, Ackerman Hall, room 300, Troy campus.
Please be on time as not to miss vital information and count on staying close to two hours. For information please contact:
Professor Colleen McCrief, Coordinator, BS Program, firstname.lastname@example.org, or
Dr. Sonya Irish Hauser, Director, MS Program, email@example.com.
DI Information Sessions
All prospective interns are strongly encouraged to either attend an Information Session or arrange a telephone Information Session prior to completing the Dietetic Internship Application packet, which is due Feb. 15, 2014 for the Fall 2014 class.
Upcoming information sessions (Cowee IV):
DICAS info sessions for Sage students (ACK 300):
ACK= Sessions are held on the Troy Campus in Ackerman Hall, Room 300.
A= Sessions are held at the Kahl Campus Center Room 224 on the Albany Campus
T= Sessions are held at Buchman Pavilion, Troy Campus
Please contact DI Director, Professor McComb at firstname.lastname@example.org> or, Ms. Morgan at email@example.com, if you wish to attend one of these sessions. More sessions will be scheduled for 2012. Please check back often for updated Information Sessions and Admissions Events.
If you wish to attend one of these sessions. More sessions will be scheduled for 2014.