Nutrition Rated One of Top Careers
- Wall Street Journal (2010) rated Dietitian/Nutritionist
one of the top 30 Best Jobs in America.
- Employment in nutrition is expected to grow by 9% by 2014 (US Department of Labor 2010).
- The average annual pay of dietitians is about $58,000 (Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 2012).
- The average pay in New York was $56,000 in 2009 (US Department of Labor, 2010).
- Sage's Didactic Program in Dietetics' pass rate on the Registered Dietitian (RD) exam is 100% for the past 3 years (national average is 82%).
- Sage is the only college offering a nutrition program within 85 miles.
Nutrition Science Programs
Nutrition Science [B.S.] at Russell Sage College
Applied Nutrition [M.S.] at The Sage Graduate School of Health Sciences
Post Baccalaureate in Nutrition Science [Certificate, Registered Dietitian Track]
Dietetic Internship [Certificate] at The Sage Graduate School of Health Sciences
BS/MS Information Sessions
Wednesday, June 12th, 5pm - on the Albany Campus, Kahl Campus Center,
Tuesday, July 16th, 12pm, Ackerman Hall, room 300, Troy campus.
Please be on time as not to miss vital information and count on staying close to two hours. For information please contact:
Professor Stephanie DiBacco, Coordinator, BS Program, email@example.com., or
Dr. Sonya Irish Hauser, Director, MS Program, firstname.lastname@example.org.
DI Information Sessions
All prospective interns are strongly encouraged to either attend an Information Session or arrange a telephone Information Session prior to completing the Dietetic Internship Application packet, which is due Feb. 15, 2013 for the Fall 2013 class.
Upcoming information sessions (ACK 300):
November 13th, 11:00 am- 1:00 pm -Onsite DI Information Session
November 13th, 2:00 pm- 3:00 pm -Distance DI Virtual Information Session
Sessions Available to Sage Students Only (ACK 300):
September 25th, 2:00 - 3:30 pm - Pre-Select Workshop
October 16th, 2:00 - 3:30 pm - DI Application Workshop
December 7th, 10:00 - 11:30 am - DI Application Workshop
ACK= Sessions are held on the Troy Campus in Ackerman Hall, Room 300.
A= Sessions are held at the Kahl Campus Center Room 224 on the Albany Campus
T= Sessions are held at Buchman Pavilion, Troy Campus
Please contact DI Director, Dr. Rayane AbuSabha at email@example.com if you wish to attend one of these sessions. More sessions will be scheduled for 2012. Please check back often for updated Information Sessions and Admissions Events.