Nutrition Science Programs
Nutrition Science [B.S.] at Russell Sage College
Post-Baccalaureate in Nutrition Science [Certificate, Dietetics Track]
Dietetic Internship [Certificate] at The Sage Graduate Schools of Health Sciences
Master's of Science
Applied Nutrition [M.S.]
at The Sage Graduate Schools of Health Sciences
Nutrition Rated One of Top Careers
- Dietitian/Nutritionist is ranked #16 out of 200 careers in America (Wall Street Journal, 2013)
- Employment in nutrition is expected to increase 20% from 2010 to 2020 (US Department of Labor, 2013).
- The average annual pay of dietitians is about $58,000 (Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 2012).
- The average pay for a dietitian/nutritionist in New York was $59,810 in 2012 (US Department of Labor, 2013).
- Sage's Didactic Program in Dietetics' first time pass rate on the Registered Dietitian (RD) exam is 93% for the past 5 years (national average is 81%).
- Sage is the only college offering a nutrition program within 85 miles.
BS/Post-Baccalaureate/MS Information Sessions
All Troy campus sessions are held in Ackerman 300.
January 22, 12pm - Troy Campus
March 6, 12pm - Troy Campus
April 24, 12pm - Troy Campus
May 15, 12pm - Troy Campus
Please be on time as not to miss vital information and count on staying close to two hours. For information please contact:
ONLINE MS Information Sessions
The online information sessions will be conducted using Skype.
December 9, 8 pm EST
February 4, 12 pm EST
April 4, 7 pm EST
May 4, 8 pm EST
Please be on time as not to miss vital information and count on spending close to one hour. For information and to register for the Skype session please contact Dr. AbuSabha and provide her with your Skype name:
Dr. Rayane AbuSabha, Director, MS Program, firstname.lastname@example.org.
DI Information Sessions
All prospective interns are strongly encouraged to either attend an Information Session or arrange a telephone Information Session prior to completing the Dietetic Internship Application packet, which is due Feb. 15, 2015 for the Fall 2015 class.
|DICAS info sessions for Sage students:|
|DICAS Application Workshop : Sage DPD Students
ACK= Sessions are held on the Troy Campus in Ackerman Hall, Room 300.
A= Sessions are held at the Kahl Campus Center Room 224 on the Albany Campus
T= Sessions are held at Buchman Pavilion, Troy Campus
Please contact DI Director, Professor McComb at email@example.com or, Ms. Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you wish to attend one of these sessions. More sessions will be scheduled for 2014. Please check back often for updated Information Sessions and Admissions Events.