Nutrition Science Programs
Nutrition Science [B.S.] at Russell Sage College
Post-Baccalaureate in Nutrition Science [Certificate, Dietetics Track]
Dietetic Internship [Certificate] at The Sage Graduate Schools of Health Sciences
Master's of Science
Applied Nutrition [M.S.]
Online program at The Sage Graduate Schools of Health Sciences
Nutrition Rated One of Top Careers
- Dietitian/Nutritionist is listed as one of the 25 best jobs to pursue for 2014 and this coming decade by US News Money Report.
- Employment in nutrition is expected to increase 21% from 2012 to 2022 (US Department of Labor, 2015).
- The mean annual salary of dietitians is about $56,300 in 2013 (US Department of Labor, 2015).
- The average pay for a dietitian/nutritionist in New York was $60,680 in 2013 (US Department of Labor, 2015)
- Sage's Didactic Program in Dietetics' first-time pass rate on the Registered Dietitian (RD) exam is 91% for the past 5 years (national average is 82%).
- Sage is the only college offering a nutrition program within 85 miles.
BS/Post-Baccalaureate/MS Information Sessions
All Troy campus sessions are held in Ackerman 300.
BS/Post-Bacc Information Sessions
February 16, 12pm- Troy Campus
March 15, 3pm- Troy Campus
May 12pm- Troy Campus
SGS Information Sessions
December 15, (5:30-7:30)- Albany
June 9, (5:30-7:30)- Albany
Please be on time as not to miss vital information and count on staying close to two hours. For information please contact:
ONLINE MS Information Sessions
The online information sessions will be conducted using Skype.
For information about the MS in Applied Nutrition, contact Dr. AbuSabha via email at email@example.com to request a telephone or Skype meeting. Once you send your email, you should expect a response within 48 business hours.
Please be on time as not to miss vital information and count on spending close to one hour. For information and to register for the Skype session please contact Dr. AbuSabha and provide her with your Skype name:
Dr. Rayane AbuSabha, Director, MS Program, firstname.lastname@example.org.
DI Information Sessions
All prospective interns are strongly encouraged to either attend an Information Session or arrange a telephone Information Session prior to completing the Dietetic Internship Application packet, which is due Feb. 15, 2016 for the Fall 2016 class.
|DICAS info sessions for Sage students:|
|DICAS Application Workshop : Sage DPD Students
Location Shea B01
Virtual Open House for Distance DI
Join our Skype Session November 19th, 2:30-4pm EST.
RSVP with your Skype name to Becky Fowler, email@example.com
ACK= Sessions are held on the Troy Campus in Ackerman Hall, Room 300.
A= Sessions are held at the Kahl Campus Center Room 224 on the Albany Campus
T= Sessions are held at Buchman Pavilion, Troy Campus