Nutrition Science Programs
Nutrition Science [B.S.] at Russell Sage College
Post-Baccalaureate in Nutrition Science [Certificate, Dietetics Track]
Dietetic Internship [Certificate] at The Sage Graduate Schools of Health Sciences
Master's of Science
Applied Nutrition [M.S.]
at The Sage Graduate Schools of Health Sciences
Nutrition Rated One of Top Careers
- Dietitian/Nutritionist is ranked #16 out of 200 careers in America (Wall Street Journal, 2013)
- Employment in nutrition is expected to increase 20% from 2010 to 2020 (US Department of Labor, 2013).
- The average annual pay of dietitians is about $58,000 (Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 2012).
- The average pay for a dietitian/nutritionist in New York was $59,810 in 2012 (US Department of Labor, 2013).
- Sage's Didactic Program in Dietetics' first time pass rate on the Registered Dietitian (RD) exam is 93% for the past 5 years (national average is 81%).
- Sage is the only college offering a nutrition program within 85 miles.
BS/MS Information Sessions
Troy campus Ackerman 300 July 22
Please be on time as not to miss vital information and count on staying close to two hours. For information please contact:
DI Information Sessions
All prospective interns are strongly encouraged to either attend an Information Session or arrange a telephone Information Session prior to completing the Dietetic Internship Application packet, which is due Feb. 15, 2015 for the Fall 2015 class.
Upcoming Information Sessions
|Onsite Track Information Session
Cowee IV, Troy Campus
|Distance Track Information Session (via Skype)
** Please register for this information session by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct. 17, 2014. Be sure to provide your Skype name.
DICAS info sessions for Sage students:
|DI Application Workshop
ACK 300, Troy Campus
|DICAS Application Workshop : Sage DPD Students
ACK= Sessions are held on the Troy Campus in Ackerman Hall, Room 300.
A= Sessions are held at the Kahl Campus Center Room 224 on the Albany Campus
T= Sessions are held at Buchman Pavilion, Troy Campus
Please contact DI Director, Professor McComb at email@example.com or, Ms. Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you wish to attend one of these sessions. More sessions will be scheduled for 2014. Please check back often for updated Information Sessions and Admissions Events.