Nutrition Rated One of Top Careers
- Dietitian/Nutritionist is ranked #16 out of 200 careers in America (Wall Street Journal, 2013)
- Employment in nutrition is expected to increase 20% from 2010 to 2020 (US Department of Labor, 2013).
- The average annual pay of dietitians is about $58,000 (Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 2012).
- The average pay for a dietitian/nutritionist in New York was $59,810 in 2012 (US Department of Labor, 2013).
- Sage's Didactic Program in Dietetics' first time pass rate on the Registered Dietitian (RD) exam is 93% for the past 5 years (national average is 81%).
- Sage is the only college offering a nutrition program within 85 miles.
Nutrition Science Programs
Nutrition Science [B.S.] at Russell Sage College
Applied Nutrition [M.S.] at Sage Graduate Schools of Health Sciences
Post Baccalaureate in Nutrition Science [Certificate, Registered Dietitian Track]
Dietetic Internship [Certificate] at The Sage Graduate School of Health Sciences
BS/MS Information Sessions
Monday, March 17th, 12:00 pm, Ackerman Hall, room 300, Troy campus.
Monday, April 14th, 12:00 pm, Ackerman Hall, room 300, Troy campus.
Monday, May 12th, 12:00 pm, Ackerman Hall, room 300, Troy campus.
Please be on time as not to miss vital information and count on staying close to two hours. For information please contact:
Professor Colleen McCrief, Coordinator, BS Program, email@example.com, or
Dr. Sonya Irish Hauser, Director, MS Program, firstname.lastname@example.org.
DI Information Sessions
All prospective interns are strongly encouraged to either attend an Information Session or arrange a telephone Information Session prior to completing the Dietetic Internship Application packet, which is due Feb. 15, 2014 for the Fall 2014 class.
Upcoming information sessions (Cowee IV):
DICAS info sessions for Sage students (ACK 300):
ACK= Sessions are held on the Troy Campus in Ackerman Hall, Room 300.
A= Sessions are held at the Kahl Campus Center Room 224 on the Albany Campus
T= Sessions are held at Buchman Pavilion, Troy Campus
Please contact DI Director, Professor McComb at email@example.com> or, Ms. Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you wish to attend one of these sessions. More sessions will be scheduled for 2012. Please check back often for updated Information Sessions and Admissions Events.