Undergraduate Accepted Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to Russell Sage College or Sage College of Albany! We look forward to having you join the Sage community. If you have additional questions regarding your acceptance and next steps for enrollment, refer to the links below or contact our friendly Admission Office.
If you are a recently admitted student to Sage, you will want to make sure we have received your enrollment deposit* so that we can begin preparing for your arrival.
- Pay your enrollment deposit online
- HEOP Students: Pay your enrollment deposit online
- Will you need financial assistance or loans? If you have not already done so, it is recommended you complete the FAFSA application, as soon as possible. Now that you are an accepted student, our Financial Aid Office will work quickly to package you for aid and send you an individualized award letter
*Please note: your enrollment deposit is non refundable as we will be holding a place for you at Sage.
Our deadline for on campus housing for the Albany campus is June 1, 2013. Please remit your enrollment deposit prior to this date to ensure a housing assignment.
Once your enrollment deposit is paid and processed in our system, within 24 hours, a Sage student email account will be created for you, called MySage. Your new Sagenet account information (Log-in ID and Password) will be sent to your email address from your admission application.
Your new Sage Log-in/User ID and Password gives you access SageAdvisor and SageSense. In SageAdvisor, students can view their profile, academic information, degree requirements, pay their bill and register for classes.
Ready for Registration
The Academic Advising Office will contact all new First Year and Transfer students and will provide you with your academic advisor's contact information, along with helpful resources regarding Advising & Registration. New Students meet with their faculty advisors during Registration Days in the summer in order to adjust their schedules if needed.
- Please click here for the Russell Sage College new student advising checklist.
- Please click here for the Sage College of Albany new student advising checklist.
Immunization and Medical History
New students must have a current Student Immunization Form and complete medical history and physical on file. Health, counseling and wellness services are available at the Wellness Centers (Troy - Kellas Hall, Lower Level: 244-2261; Albany - Kahl Campus Center, Lower Level: 292-1917)
Tuition and Student Bills
Are you all set with your student bill? If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Student Services Office, 518-292-1781. They can explain your Sage bill and financial aid to you.