The School of Professional and Continuing Education gives credit where it's due. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to transfer here. Sage will accept up to 66 credits from a 2-year institution and up to 90 credits from a 4-year institution (or 90 credits from a combination of both). In addition to transfer credit, Sage grants credit for prior learning and life experience.
General Information on Transfer Credit
- Articulation Agreements with area institutions
After all of your official transcripts have been evaluated, we'll send you a Transfer Equivalency Report. The report is a listing all of the courses taken elsewhere with their Sage course equivalencies. Sage brings in only the transfer credits that will meet a specific major or degree requirement. For students starting a new major or career direction, they may find that not all of their previous college credits are accepted. Evaluation is conducted on a course-by-course basis for all work in which grades of C- or above have been earned. Please note that course grades from other institutions do not transfer; only credits do.
- Sage will accept up to 66 credits from a 2-year institution and up to 90 credits from a 4-year institution (or a combination of both).
- Courses with a letter grade of "C-" or better will be accepted.
- Only "official" and sealed transcripts will be evaluated.
- Delays in final evaluations may be the result of unique courses, which are being researched with the faculty at Sage.