Community colleges are growing more rapidly than others and for some time have been attracting traditional four-year undergraduates looking for initial savings in cost as well as their historic populations of two-year students preparing for career entry and part-time working adults.
Sage is unique among its regional peers in having a full-time Director of Articulations, who with faculty assistance has been negotiating program-to-program transfer pathways for RSC, SCA and SPCE. We seek to become the "best transfer institution in the Capital Region," and expect to begin outreach to community colleges in a larger geographic area in the next five years.
Most Recent and Frequently Used Articulation Agreements
- B.A. in Creative Arts in Therapy at Russell Sage College with Hudson Valley Community College
- B.S./B.B.A. in Business Administration at Sage College of Albany with Schenectady County Community College
- B.S. in Law and Society at the Sage College of Albany with Adirondack Community College
- B.S. in Applied Biology, D.P.T. at Sage College of Albany with SUNY Cobleskill
- B.S. in Physical Education at Sage College of Albany with Columbia Greene Community College
- M.S. in Nutrition Science at the Sage Graduate School of Health Sciences with Siena College
All Articulation Agreements
Copies of the articulation agreements are also available to current and prospective students, in the Office of Admission, the Office of the Assistant Registrar for Transfer Evaluation in Student Services, and in the Office of the Director of Community Articulation.