Mission of the Alumnae Association
The mission of the Alumnae Association remains steadfast in support of the value of a women's college educational experience and in fostering the community and connection among alumnae, current students, and the College. The leadership of the Association Board promotes, strengthens, and enhances these bonds through their outreach activities:
- Promoting RSC as a premier college of choice for women;
- Serving as a resource for students, faculty and staff;
- Reflecting the diversity of the alumnae body;
- Strengthening alumnae financial support for the College;
- Building a strong volunteer force supporting the work of the College.
For more information about the Alumnae Association and its Board of Directors or for a copy of the Association strategic plan, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.