October is National Bullying Awareness Month-but Standing Up to Bullying is Everyday!
2015 Theme: One Can Count!
October 21 Statewide Reading Day, reading the book One by Kathryn Otoshi.
Albany County DA Soares Youth Advisory Council Reading to student form Thomas O'Brien Academy for Science and Technology in Albany City Schools.
Bullying Awareness Observance at Elmsford, NY. Click HERE to view more pictures.
Click HERE to view the Rensselaer County Proclamation for Bullying Awareness.
WGNA and Richie Phillips support Anti-Bullying Awareness:
West Sand Lake Elementary School Students "We Won't Bully You" | Elmsford UFSD School and Community Bullying Awareness | Maple Avenue School and Bullying Awareness
Below, you will find a host of useful links, web pages, resources and documents. Please access and use these resources to help implement and promote Anti-Bullying initiatives in your school, business or community organization, and remember to contact The Academy at (518)244-2336 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
2014 Bullying Awareness School Programs & Community Proclamations
Check out the latest from Richie Phillips!
School Related Resources
- Character Education Partnership Bullying Prevention
- Stomp Out Bullying
- Wisdom Thinkers
- Anti-Bullying Pledge (printable)
- Kids Against Bullying certificate (printable)
- NY School Safety Center
- Middle School Anti-Bullying Strategies
- Lessons for Teaching Social and Emotional Competence
- Bullying Prevention for Parents
- Best Practices in Bullying Prevention
- Safe Schools
- National School Climate Center
- Teaching Tolerance
- Text Rage & Bullying
- Michelle Borba’s Six Steps on Bully-Proofing
- Workplace Bullies
- The Bully Police
- Cyber bullying Laws and Regulations
- NY Division of Criminal Justice: Cyber Bullying