October is National Bully Awareness Month-
but Standing Up to Bullying is Everyday!
Below, you will find a host of useful links, web pages, resources and documents. Please access and use these resources to help implement and promote Anti-Bullying initiatives in your school, business or community organization, and remember to contact The Academy at (518)244-2336 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
2014 Bullying Awareness School Programs & Community Proclamations
Check out the latest from Richie Phillips!
- Bullying Impact on Business for Employers
- Prevalence & Harassment Types and Employee Health
- Recognition Proclamation
- SHARP: Safety & Health Assessment & Research for Prevention
- US Workplace Bullying Survey
School Related Resources
- Character Education Partnership Bullying Prevention
- Wisdom Thinkers
- Anti-Bullying Pledge (printable)
- Kids Against Bullying certificate (printable)
- Middle School Anti-Bullying Strategies
- Lessons for Teaching Social and Emotional Competence
- Bullying Prevention for Parents
- Best Practices in Bullying Prevention