October is National Bully Awareness Month-
but Standing Up to Bullying is Everyday!
Click HERE to view our bullying prevention page & this year's proclamations!
WGNA and Richie Phillips support Anti-Bullying Awareness:
West Sand Lake Elementary School Students "We Won't Bully You" | Elmsford UFSD School and Community Bullying Awareness | Maple Avenue School and Bullying Awareness
Below, you will find a host of useful links, web pages, resources and documents. Please access and use these resources to help implement and promote Anti-Bullying initiatives in your school, business or community organization, and remember to contact The Academy at (518)244-2336 or email@example.com for more information!
2014 Bullying Awareness School Programs & Community Proclamations
Check out the latest from Richie Phillips!
School Related Resources
- Character Education Partnership Bullying Prevention
- Stomp Out Bullying
- Wisdom Thinkers
- Anti-Bullying Pledge (printable)
- Kids Against Bullying certificate (printable)
- NY School Safety Center
- Middle School Anti-Bullying Strategies
- Lessons for Teaching Social and Emotional Competence
- Bullying Prevention for Parents
- Best Practices in Bullying Prevention
- Safe Schools
- National School Climate Center
- Teaching Tolerance
- Text Rage & Bullying
- Michelle Borba’s Six Steps on Bully-Proofing
- Workplace Bullies
- The Bully Police
- Cyber bullying Laws and Regulations
- NY Division of Criminal Justice: Cyber Bullying