This page is dedicated to providing resource suggestions that can be used to promote positive character traits (both moral and performance) in schools, businesses and communities. We hope that you find useful information here and invite you to send in your recommendations.
- Bullied (DVD-40 minutes): This powerful documentary is the case study of one gay youth and how his tormenting led to a landmark court decision. It comes with an excellent viewing/discussion guide complete with student assessment, staff survey and additional resources list. Free for educators
- Wisdom Thinkers
- Free Character Ed Resources
- Advance Publishing: Click on “Free Resources” on top navigation bar.
- The Foundation for a Better Life
- I Love That Teaching Ideas
- Parent Notebook
- Websites and Reference on Stories and Character Ed