2014 Library Research Award
The Sage Colleges Libraries Research Award recognizes papers or projects that demonstrate exceptional use of library resources. Papers are judged based on the demonstrated ability to use library resources effectively and on the overall quality of presentation.
The criteria include: the ability to determine information needs for a specific paper or assignment, successful use of library resources in multiple formats, the ability to locate, select, evaluate, and synthesize information from library resources, and to use information responsibly by providing accurate citations or references.
Application Procedures and Details:
- All applications must be received by Friday, March 28, 2014 at 5pm.
- Only papers that were completed for a class taken during the 2013 calendar year at the Sage Colleges by current students will be accepted.
- Submitted papers must be between 6 and 25 pages. No honors, capstone or thesis/dissertation papers will be accepted.
- Students may submit only one entry per year.
- Entries will not be returned, and only winners will be notified.
Contact Amy Pass, Information Literacy Librarian
firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-244-3106