Spring Summit : Concerned and Active
"Think Differently: A New Approach for Understanding and Helping Children with Challenging Behaviors"
Larry Epstein, Ph.D., Director of School-Based Services, Department of Psychiatry, Think: Kids at Massachusetts General Hospital
"Compassion: The North Star of Education"
Chris Kukk, Ph.D., Director of the Center for Compassion, Creativity & Innovation and Professor of Political Science at Western Connecticut State University.
- School Based Mental Health Clinics: Creating Public-Private Partnerships to Support the Social and Emotional Needs of Students and Families
- Bringing Mindful Practices to Our Schools
- Collaborative Problem Solving: Practical Strategies for Implementation
- What Your School Safety Plans Don't Tell You: Lessons Learned from a School Shooting
- Children in Crisis: A Case Study Conversation between Mental Health Professionals
- Interagency Partnerships for Secondary Students: Hudson Falls CSD/St. Anne's Institute
- Creating Compassion in our Homes, Schools & Communities
- School Safety Tool Kit
- The Connected Path: Adverse Childhood Experiences and Adjudicated Youth
- Art with Heart: Helping Children Overcome Trauma Through Creative Expression
- $60 non-Sage
- $40 Sage employee
- $30 students