Sage Online Tuition and Fees
Tuition charges are not refundable after the add/drop deadline. All students enrolled in Sage Online programs pay tuition per credit hour according to the program for which they enroll.
|Bachelor of Business Administration||$400|
|Master of Science in Health Services Administration||$680|
|Master of Business Administration||$650|
|Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis & Autism||$620|
|Master of Science in Organization Management||$575|
- ABA Practicum Fee $900.00
- Application Fee = $0
- Technology Fee / Course = $50.00
- Transcript Requests = $5.00 each
- Diploma = $50.00
- Late Payment Fee = $50.00
- Returned Check Fee = $50.00
Withdraw and Tuition Refund policy
A student who notifies the college of his or her withdrawal or leave of absence in writing (SAGE email account) and in accordance with the college's withdrawal policy may be eligible for an adjustment to tuition, please see schedule below. Please note Non-attendance/Non-participation does not constitute a withdrawal from a class or the college.
Tuition Adjustment Schedule
- The first day of classes - 100%
- The second day of classes - 80%
- The third day of classes - 0%
- No financial adjustments will be made after the third day of classes.
Students who drop or withdraw from a course(s) after the third day of classes in the seven week mini-term will receive a grade of "W" on their transcript and will be financially liable for the course(s).