Continuing + Professional Education
Customizable Professional Development Programs
Sage can help you invest in your organization’s most important asset: your people.
Organizations that offer professional development have lower turnover, higher employee satisfaction, improved productivity, and often discover untapped talent.
Sage’s Office of Continuing & Professional Education offers customized training and professional development solutions that align your organization’s mission and values with training outcomes.
Customized programs are designed in four phases to meet your needs and your budget:
Phase 1: Needs Assessment
Sage’s professional staff will consult with key leaders in your organization to clarify program needs and desired outcomes.
Phase 2: Design
Curriculum is developed to fit your objectives and maximize performance improvement.
Phase 3: Delivery
Our instructors employ proven adult-learning principles that produce optimal outcomes.
Phase 4: Evaluation
Participants’ learning and classroom experience is regularly measured against your learning objectives, allowing us to ensure excellence and quality.
Popular customizable programs include:
- Managing Conflict
- Basic Skills for the New Supervisor
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Coaching for Performance Improvement
- Business Writing and Grammar Refresher
- Handling Employee Behavior Problems
- Team Building
- Diversity Awareness
- Leadership Development
- Developing Effective Delegation Skills
- Conducting Employee Performance Evaluations
- How to Get More out of Your Employees
- Change Management
- Grant Writing
For more information, please contact:
Michelle Caminos, Director of Studies
(518) 292-1811 or firstname.lastname@example.org