Support The Sage Colleges
We understand that you want to support an organization that makes a difference in people's lives.
At Sage, your money can do so much. As a private, tuition-driven institution (and tuition covers only a portion of Sage's high-quality education), your financial support makes all the difference to Sage and its students.
Your gift ensures that Sage will continue to exceed students' needs and expand their horizons. Your generosity allows Sage to maintain superior faculty, develop new academic programs and improve our two campuses.
Read how your gift supports students at:
- Russell Sage College
- Sage College of Albany
- Sage After Work
- Sage Graduate School
The many ways of giving
- Make a yearly gift to The Sage Fund for Excellence, the college's Annual Fund.
- Make your tax-deductable donation online.
- Support a scholarship, professorship, or lectureship through an endowed fund.
- Get your company involved and contribute through the Corporate Connections scholarship program.
- Participate in one of Sage's special initiatives:
- Be a part of the new Neff Athletic Center.
- Contribute to INVEST, the Incubator for New Ventures in Emerging Sciences and Technologies on the RSC campus.
- Help beautify Sage's courtyards by buying a brick through Celebrating Connections, Brick by Brick.
- Assist with the renovation and upkeep of our beautiful historic campus buildings by asking us how you can donate to our Historic Buildings and Brownstones Fund.