The Sage College’s Office of Corporate Government and Foundation Relations can help faculty, administration and staff create new relationships and advance existing partnerships with corporations, foundations and government entities.
The OCGFR and the Grants Planning Committee can:
- help identify potential corporate, government or foundation funders
- link your program to complimentary efforts on campus
- enhance your concept to improve the potential for funding
- develop cultivation strategies
- contract corporations and foundations on your behalf
- coordinate project ideas with efforts across campus to create a comprehensive approach
- review, edit and coordinate funding requests
- develop and utilize college-wide language
- ensure compliance with Sage policies
- ensure proper recording and use of grant funds
- develop appropriate stewardship strategies
The Sage Colleges requires that requests for funding or support are presented to the Grants Planning Committee for review by the College President, Vice President of Finance, Provost or Vice President of Institutional Advancement.
The Office of Corporate, Government and Foundation Relations encourages all members of the Sage Community to contact us to review your ideas, concepts, proposals and budgets.