Assistant Professor of Biology (Ast_Prof_Bio)
Date Open: August 25, 2014
THE SAGE COLLEGES
DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGY
ALBANY/TROY, NEW YORK
The Department of Biology at The Sage Colleges seeks a full time, tenure-track faculty member at the assistant professor rank to join a collegial and dynamic faculty for fall of 2014. Responsibilities include teaching undergraduate courses and engaging in scholarship and service activities.
The successful candidate must possess a doctorate in the Biological Sciences or a related field. Applicants with previous teaching experience in general biology, genetics, and molecular biology will be given preference. Scholarly activity especially involving undergraduates plus publication and grant writing are highly desired. For more information about the programs in Biology, please visit our website at www.sage.edu
The Sage Colleges, located in the Tech Valley Region of New York State, comprise Russell Sage College for Women, the coeducational Sage College of Albany and three graduate schools: Management, Esteves School of Education, and Health Sciences.
The Capital District of New York State, cradled between the beautiful Adirondack and Catskill Mountains, has a rich cultural and educational environment as well as endless outdoor recreation year round. Boston, Montreal and New York City are within easy access to the Capital Region.
Salary dependent on qualifications and experience; generous benefits package includes tuition waiver for employee and dependents. Candidates from underrepresented groups are enthusiastically encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send a letter of intent, curriculum vitae, and the names, phone numbers and email addresses of three professional references by January 3, 2014 to Dr. Mary Rea, Department Chair at email@example.com
- Nursing Faculty Positions
- School of Management Faculty - Strategy and Entrepreneurship - Fall 2014
- School of Management Faculty - Accounting - Fall 2014
- Faculty Position, Doctor of Education Program in Health Sciences, Fall 2014
- Psychology (Community/Counseling) Faculty Positions - Fall 2014
- Physical Therapy Faculty
- Assistant Professor of Physical Therapy/Director of Clinical Education
- Esteves School of Education Faculty, Educational Leadership, Summer 2014
- Esteves School of Education Faculty, Educational Leadership, NYC program