This full-day conference will present dynamic speakers from the Sage Esteves School of Education faculty, as well as other leaders in autism treatment and research. Speakers will be organized along tracks in concurrent sessions, so that a variety of topics relevant to autism at all ages and levels of ability will be presented throughout the day.
This conference will be appropriate for professionals, including psychologists, behavior analysts, teachers, related service providers, and direct care providers, as well as for parents and family members of individuals on the autism spectrum.
We anticipate an active vendor exhibitor area, and will be providing continuing education credits for Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA). We will also provide certificates to teachers for professional development hours.
Morning refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Registration for "The Best Practices in Autism Intervention" is now closed. We hope you are able to join us next year!
- $25 : Student
- $40 : Parent or Professionals
- $80 : BCBAs who are getting Continuing Education credits*
* This conference provides 6 professional development hours for teachers. These hours may be used to fulfill licensing or certification requirements. This conference provides up to 6 hours of continuing education for Board Certified Behavior Analysts (ACE provider #OP-11-2111).
8:00-9:00 Vendors, registration, continental breakfast 9:00-10:30 Keynote 10:30-10:45 Vendor break 10:45-12:15 Breakout 1 12:15-1:15 Lunch and vendors 1:15-2:45 Breakout 2 2:45-3:00 Vendor break 3:00-4:30 Breakout 3
- Instructional practices in the school, video modeling, and communication therapies
- Technology for Students with Autism at All Ages, including Post-Secondary Education
- A Behavior-Analytic Approach to Play Dates for Children with Autism
- DSM-5: What do the upcoming changes to ASD mean?
- What? Where? Who? Teaching Young Children with Autism to Ask Wh-Questions
- What ABA Is and Isn’t: Clearing up the Myths
- Panel Discussion