- October 25, 2010 at 11:42 am
- October 18, 2010 at 4:48 pm
- October 15, 2010 at 4:02 pm
- October 12, 2010 at 4:38 pm
- October 5, 2010 at 4:24 pm
- September 27, 2010 at 12:00 pm
The Sage Colleges are pleased to welcome Elizabeth Brundage, novelist and Russell Sage College creative writing instructor to Bush Memorial Hall on September 28.
- September 21, 2010 at 12:00 pm
Inspired by the plight of Afghan women during the reign of the Taliban, Paula Nirschel, a former community mental health worker, founded the Rhode Island based Initiative to Educate Afghan Women in 2002. Committed to making a difference in the lives of young Afghan women, Nirschel started the program determined to offer an education to some of the country's highly motivated young women.
- September 2, 2010 at 12:00 pm
President Susan Scrimshaw addresses students, welcoming them back to Sage and explains some exciting news and updates on campus.
- August 27, 2010 at 12:00 pm
Several faculty members at The Sage Colleges along with a representative from the Guilderland YMCA were invited to appear on two consecutive Saturdays on WNYT NewsChannel 13's weekend morning news program, Weekend Today, to discuss childhood obesity and to offer tips on healthy lifestyles.
- August 26, 2010 at 12:00 pm
Four Capital Region institutions of higher learning have banded together to transform the way colleges and universities prepare future teachers.