Parking at Sage
All Sage students and employees who wish to park on either the Troy or Albany campus (including UHA) must register their vehicles and obtain a parking permit.
Parking permit hang tags are available to pick up starting August 26th on either campus. Please see below for pick-up locations and hours.
You can now register your vehicle online! The registration is quick, easy and you can do it from anywhere. In order to complete this registration, you will need the following information:
- Your Sage ID number (found on your Sage ID or in SageAdvisor)
- Vehicle details (Make, Model, Year, Color)
- Vehicle registration and license plate number
Once you complete the registration process a registration confirmation will be sent to your Sage email account. Take your registration confirmation and your Sage ID card or other photo ID with you to receive your parking permit hang tag. If you did not pay online, please bring cash or check (payable to “The Sage Colleges”).
Hang tags should be hung from the rear-view mirror. Cars without valid hang tags may be subject to ticketing, towing and revocation of parking privileges. Public Safety will start ticketing vehicles without hang tags on September 14th.
Parking Permit Prices
|Yearly Parking Permit||$50|
|After January 1||$30|
|After May 15||$20|
|Second Permit (Faculty/staff only)||$20|
|Replacement Hang tag||$25|
The $50 parking permit fee is included in tuition comprehensive fees for Russell Sage College and Sage College of Albany FULL-TIME UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS. Students MUST still register online and obtain a parking permit hang tag to ensure they will not be ticketed.
Public Safety Office Locations and Hours- August 26th to September 11th
- Troy Campus: John Paine Building, 1st Floor. Weekdays, 10am-6pm
- Albany Campus: Armory at Sage, 1st Floor. Weekdays, 10am-6pm
College Services Locations and Hours- Starting September 14th
- Troy Campus: John Paine Building, Basement. Weekdays 8:30am-5pm, or by appointment.
- Albany Campus: Administration Building, Basement. Weekdays 8:30am-1pm and 2pm-5pm or by appointment.