Sage ID Cards
Questions? Please visit our FAQ page located here: http://idmanager.sage.edu/faq.php#image
Your college ID has many purposes including:
- Library services
- Dining services
- Recreation & Fitness centers
- Residence Hall access
- Attendance for Events & Activities
- Universal Access to CDTA
To create your Sage ID card, you'll need to submit an electronic photograph of yourself. By providing this photo, we will be able to have your Sage ID card ready for you when you get to campus. If your Sage ID card is lost or stolen, there will be a $15 charge.
Rules for creating and sending a digital photo to be used as your Sage ID photo:
1. No Sun Glasses or Headcovers.*
2. Must be a clear, forward-faced, color photo.
3. Your background should be of a solid light color.
4. The subjects head and neck should be centered in the frame.
5. The photo must be in .jpg format.
6. The photo should be taken from the shoulders up
Please follow the guidelines below for your "passport style" photo:
Returning students may obtain an update sticker for their existing ID card, upon presenting proof of registration.
Photo IDs and Update stickers can be obtained from:
College Services Locations and Hours- Starting September 14th
Troy Campus: John Paine Building, Basement. Weekdays 8:30am-5pm, or by appointment.
Albany Campus: Administration Building, Basement. Weekdays 8:30am-1pm and 2pm-5pm or by appointment.
Students, staff and faculty are reminded that they are required to produce their ID card to any College official upon demand.
* Please call (518) 244-3177 or email email@example.com if you have questions concerning this policy.