Who are we?
SageOnline is a service team, supporting the needs of the college's online instructional faculty and staff.
Where are we?
We can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (518) 244-4580. Our offices are located in KCC 205 in Albany and in the basement of the Shea Learning center in Troy.
- Provide professional development to faculty and staff
- Provide leadership in the effective and appropriate use of technology in online teaching and learning
- Disseminate knowledge and resources on current instructional technology trends
- Document faculty completion of required professional development activities
We offer a variety of workshops throughout the year both face-to-face and online, and at your department by request. Our workshops include: Initial Moodle Training; Best Practices for Online Classrooms; Integrating and Developing Multimedia; Electronic Portfolios; Practicum in Online Instruction; and Online Accessibility for Those with Disabilities.
- Integrate Moodle to develop a blended/hybrid course
- Deliver your course fully online
- Develop and integrate podcasts and videocasts
- Create interactive multimedia timelines
- Create interactive multimedia presentations
- Create online math and science tutorials, demonstrating formulas and problem-solving
- Create animations
- And much more...
We will be happy to explore your course with you to discuss effective online delivery design strategies and effective online assessment practices.