Who are we?
SageOnline is a service team, supporting the needs of the college's online instructional faculty and staff.
Where are we?
Click HERE for our calendar of availability. While the Library is under renovation, you can find us in the Plum bldg of Troy on the 3rd floor.
- Provide professional development to faculty and staff
- Provide leadership in the effective and appropriate use of technology in online teaching and learning
- Disseminate knowledge and resources on current instructional technology trends
- Document faculty completion of required professional development activities
We offer a variety of workshops throughout the year both face-to-face and online, and at your department by request. Our workshops include: Initial Moodle Training; Best Practices for Online Classrooms; Integrating and Developing Multimedia; Electronic Portfolios; Practicum in Online Instruction; and Online Accessibility for Those with Disabilities.
- Integrate Moodle to develop a blended/hybrid course
- Deliver your course fully online
- Develop and integrate podcasts and videocasts
- Create interactive multimedia timelines
- Create interactive multimedia presentations
- Create online math and science tutorials, demonstrating formulas and problem-solving
- Create animations
- And much more...
We will be happy to explore your course with you to discuss effective online delivery design strategies and effective online assessment practices.