Enrollment verifications provide official evidence of enrollment at or graduation from The Sage Colleges.
A verification includes the following information for all semesters a student has been or is registered for:
- Beginning and ending dates.
- Number of credits attempted and completed.
- Full-time or part-time student status.
- Undergraduate or graduate level.
Verifications also include:
- The last term the student was enrolled.
- The students degree program.
- The students anticipated completion date.
- Degree(s) earned from The Sage Colleges with graduation date(s).
- Signature of Authorized Official.
- School seal.
Verification forms from outside agencies can be completed by the school if accompanied by an enrollment verification request form. There is a 3 to 5 business day turn-around time for verification requests to be processed. Requests are processed in the order in which they are received.
Please mail or fax requests to:
The Sage Colleges
Office of Student Services
140 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208