What can you do with a degree in Biology?
Well....just about anything! You can prepare for:
- MD/DO, VET, Dental, or PA school: Biology Premedical Studies
- Forensic Biology to work in a crime lab
- work as a laboratory scientist: Diagnostic Lab Science
- Graduate School to earn your PhD
- the Doctor in Physical Therapy program
- the Masters in Occupational Therapy program
- Childhood Education to teach K-6 specializing in Life Science
You might also complete an internship in a research laboratory or hospital. These experiences will help you get into graduate and professional programs or get jobs (Check out our alumnae!).