Dance at Russell Sage College
If you are interested in learning more about dance course opportunities at RSC, you have come to the right place. Whether you are a Creative Arts in Therapy/Dance concentration major, Musical Theater major, whether you are interested in becoming a Dance minor or looking for dance class electives, we can guide you through your options. We have an outstanding dance faculty. Performances include our fall Faculty/Student concert and spring student produced Dance Ensemble concert.
Questions: Contact Ellen Sinopoli, Coordinator of Dance Programming.
We look forward to seeing you in class soon!
Dance courses offered at RSC:
- Introduction to Jazz Dance (DAN 241-242)
- Studio Jazz (DAN 320)
- Introduction to Ballet (DAN 231/232)
- Studio Ballet (DAN 326)
- Introduction to Modern Dance (DAN111/112)
- Studio Modern (DAN 250)
- Introduction to Tap (DAN 235)
- Choreography (DAN 425 )
- Composition (DAN 316)
- Improvisation (DAN 320)
- Performance Repertory (DAN 404)
- Senior/Honors Projects (DAN 405/410)
- Special Topics/African Dance (DAN 248)
- Dance Medicine (DAN 213)
- History of 20th & 21st Century Dance