You can positively impact the lives of others!
Check out our premedical programs to begin your journey to become a:
- Physician (early assurance program with Albany Medical College and UAG)
- Physician Assistant (joint programs with Albany Medical College)
- Veterinarian (Linked to Ontario Veterinary College)
Students who already have a B.A. or B.S. degree and wish to apply to medical, dental, veterinary, or physician assistant programs can complete our post-baccalaureate premedical certificate.
Our students have been accepted to:
- Albany Medical College
- New England University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Weill Cornell Medical College
- Iowa State University
- SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Tufts University School of Medicine
- Yale University School of Medicine
Preparing for a career in medicine (physician, veterinarian, dentist, physician assistant) is one of the biggest challenges you can undertake and one of the most rewarding. You can be part of this ever-changing and potentially life-saving profession.
Our pre-medical advisors will answer your questions and help you with course selection to build the strongest background possible. Undergraduate pre-medical students complete a senior research project and often complete an internship to make them highly competitive for professional schools. We also encourage pre-medical students to become teaching assistants and to join student clubs to gain leadership experience. Your adviser will help you prepare applications, write your personal statement, and practice your interview skills.