Writing Studio Hours
Writing Studio Hours--Spring 2013
- Monday: 12PM-8PM
- Tuesday: 11AM-6PM
- Wednesday: 9AM-7PM
- Thursday: 11AM-6PM
- Friday: 1PM-4PM (Drop-In Hours)
- Sunday: 3:15PM-6PM
Note: The Writing Studio is closed for academic holidays, breaks, and over the summer. Hours during the Reading Days at the end of the semester will be posted as that time draws closer. Each semester, tutoring begins on the Monday of the 2nd week of classes.
To schedule an appointment, please use our Online Appointment Book. Note that this schedule is saved in an online Google Document. Any student with this link can access the calendar and add yourself to an open appointment slot.
We can help with
- Understanding a Writing Assignment
- Developing a Clear and Focused Thesis
- Improving Proofreading Skills
- Planning a Research Project
- MLA and APA Documentation
- Avoiding Plagiarism
- Evaluating Internet Resources
- Creating Effective Powerpoint Presentations
Our studio also has a computer lab with networked PCs. The lab is available for use anytime the Writing Studio is open.