Family Weekend 2015
Russell Sage College Family Weekend 2015
Dear Family and Friends:
As we begin another academic year, we invite you to celebrate all that Russell Sage has to offer by joining us for our Family Weekend Celebration, September 25 - 27, 2015.
Below is a detailed itinerary of events for the entire family, including our annual street fair Sagefest. This year Sagefest is celebrating 28 years!
Director of Student Activities, Russell Sage College
Phone: (518) 244-2207
Friday, September 25
- 1-5p m - Early Check In - RSC Student Life Office - McKinstry Hall, Room 110
- 5:30-9 pm - Enjoy Troy at "Troy Night Out." troynightout.com
- 8 pm - Movie Night in Bush Memorial - "Pitch Perfect 2" - After a humiliating command performance at Lincoln Center, the Barden Bellas enter an international competition that no American group has ever won in order to regain their status and right to perform.
Saturday, September 26
- 9 am-2 pm Enjoy Troy at the Troy Waterfront Farmer’s Market - Monument Square, River Street, Troy. In addition to 80+ food growers, you will enjoy live music, food, family activities and more. troymarket.org
- 9:30-11 am - Check In - Buchman Pavilion
- 10:30 am-1:30 pm - Brunch - McKinstry Dining Hall
- 11 am - Welcome - Bush Memorial
- 12-4 pm - 28th Annual Sagefest with a Safari Twist - Music, Inflatables, Food, Games, Vendors, Club Activities and more!
- 3:45-4:45 pm - Dean's Reception - Vail House (located on the corner of 1st and Congress Sts.)
- 5-6:15 pm - Family Dinner - McKinstry Dining Hall - Music provided by Frankie Lessard. Vivacious, unique, tremendously talented musical enthusiast: an accurate description of Frankie Lessard, a creative singer/songwriter/entertainer in the Capital Region.
- 6:15-7:30 pm - Mentalist and Speed Painter Robert Channing - Bush Memorial. Prepare to be amazed! As seen on "America's Got Talent."
- 7:30 pm - Ice Cream Social - Buchman Pavilion
- 8:30 pm - Encore Screening of "Pitch Perfect 2" - Bush Memorial
Sunday, September 27
- 10:30 am-1:30 pm - Hotel Style Brunch - McKinstry Dining Hall
We hope you will join us for a fun filled weekend.