Russell Sage College is so diverse, it has more than one center. The compact campus has a central meeting and eating place -- Buchman Pavilion, a student center McKinstry Student Center, and an athletic and recreation center known as Robison.
This skylight-domed structure is the hub of the Troy campus. It provides a central social space for the campus community and links historic classroom and residence halls and the pedestrian Ferry Street Plaza. The Pavilion includes a cafe and bistro, plenty of nooks for studying and tables for meeting with classmates, and a wired commuter lounge.
7 things to do at the Student Center:
- Rent videos and games
- Buy candy at the Candy Counter
- Watch a movie in the lounge with friends
- Play Wii or Xbox Kinect
- Use the kitchen to bake or cook a special meal
- Play foosball, ping pong, or pool in the Game Room
- Attend Student Center programs such as performances, movie nights, bingo nights, and parties
For more about the Student Center, contact the Office of Student Development at (518) 244-2207.
Robison Athletic & Recreation Center
Robison is the Troy campus main resource for recreational sports, as well as serving as the home of the Russell Sage Gators intercollegiate teams.
Its resources include:
- Two gyms for basketball, volleyball, badminton, indoor soccer and running/walking
- The Multipurpose Room (MPR) for aerobics, running/walking and rollerblading, as well as special classes in yoga, kickboxing, dance, and more
- McKinstry Fitness Center, with a 10-piece weight circuit, free weights, treadmills, stair steppers, exercise bikes and other cardiovascular equipment