Congratulations on your acceptance to the Achieve program! We look forward to assisting you in achieving your academic and career goals. Please use the links below to become an enrolled School of Professional and Continuing Education student.
For official student status and to enroll in classes, an enrollment/registration deposit or $1,350 is required. The deposit is not an additional fee and 50% is refundable prior to the first day of the term. Once your enrollment deposit is paid and fully processed in our system, usually within 24 hours, a Sage student email account will be created for you, called MySage. Your new Sagenet account information (Log-in ID and Password) will be sent to the email address from your admission application.
Your new Sage Log-in/User ID and Password gives you access SageAdvisor and SageSense. In SageAdvisor, students can view their profile, academic information, degree requirements, pay their bill and register for classes.
Academic Advising & Registration
Once you pay your enrollment deposit, you will be assigned a one-on-one mentor. Your mentor will work with you to navigate all aspects of the college experience, including:
- administration (registration, student services)
- technology (online learning tools, communication tools such as SageAdvisor, Skype, other necessary computer applications)
- academic demands (organization, remaining on-task to meet due dates)
- social needs (interacting appropriately with instructors and fellow students)
Resources for Financial Assistance
Federal Government Assistance
- Tuition may be fully Tax Deductible as a medical expense on your Federal Income Tax (be sure to check with your tax advisor)
- Many students are eligible for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Students may be eligible for federal aid. Please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine eligibility.
- Check with your State Agency to see if there are additional available
- In New York state, Adult Career & Continuing Education Services-Vocational Rehab (ACCES-VR) can provide financial assistance to adult students with disabilities to help them get gainfully employed.
- Private Bank Loans
- Home Equity Loans
Sage does not endorse any of the following, but rather provides the information as a resource.
For more Information
Laura Stolfi, MS, BCBA