Sage College of Albany provides academic and course planning assistance to students through a faculty-based advising system. Students work closely with faculty advisors to ensure that their academic and career goals are met. The Office of Academic Advising provides support and information to students and faculty advisors about undergraduate academic policies, procedures, course planning, timelines/deadlines and programs of study.
The links below, along with your faculty advisor, will guide you in: choosing courses, navigating on-line registration, and in understanding Sage requirements. SCA Faculty Advisors are full-time professors in your major department. Your faculty advisor is experienced in: planning your course schedule, explaining major requirements, encouraging opportunities that will strengthen your educational objectives, and in providing information about careers & internships related to your field of study.
STUDENT ACADEMIC INFORMATION
- Student Profile (includes Faculty Advisor contact information)
- Program Evaluation (academic report)
- Transfer Credit Equivalency Report
- Grades per term & Transcript Information
- Student Class Schedule & Registration Status
COURSE PLANNING & REGISTRATION
- Faculty Advisor Contact Information
- On-Line Registration Instructions - EASY Method!
- Course Schedule - SageAdvisor Search For Sections
- College Catalog, 2014-2015
- Academic Calender
- New Student Checklist
- Fine Arts Course Planner (BFA students)
- Suggested Courses for Freshmen
- Waitlist Course Instructions
- Transfer Credit Information
- General Education (LIFE) & Elective Categories
- SCA Academic Majors/Programs
- How to Read Your Academic Program Evaluation Report
- SCA Graduation Checklist
- CLEP Exam Credit Information
- AP Credit Information
- Forms - Academic Advising
- Forms - Student Services
SCA Academic Advising Office
Karen Schell, Associate Dean of Academic Advising
South Hall First Floor
140 New Scotland Avenue, Albany, NY 12208
email@example.com | (518) 292-1719
*Students are ultimately responsible for: College Catalog (academic policies), satisfying all major/degree requirements and Academic Calendar.