SPRING 2015 REGISTRATION
October 20-October 31, 2014
Prepare for Registration
Students research their degree requirements and review course schedule
Faculty and Student Advising Meetings
October 29 & October 30, 2014
Spring Athletes may register
November 3, 2014
Registration opens for current matriculated students*
ALL SPCE degree students may begin registration at 12:00am.
ALL SCA Seniors may begin registration at 12:00am.
November 3-6, 2014: SCA day students complete registration based on class standing information below. SCA students must be cleared by their advisor.
November 3: Seniors, 87+ credits, may register
November 4: Juniors, 54-86 credits, may register
November 5: Sophomores, 24-53 credits, may register
November 6: Freshmen, 0-23 credits, may register
November 10, 2014
Undergraduate students returning from academic suspension may register.
November 10, 2014
All newly admitted/matriculated degree students for spring 2015 may register.
November 18, 2014
Non-matriculated/non-degree students may register. Registration deposit required.
December 19, 2014
Spring 2015 tuition due date. Payment or proof of payment due.
December 20, 2014-January 4, 2015
The Sage Colleges are closed.
IMPORTANT STEPS for STUDENTS
>> PREPARE for registration and advising meeting with advisor
- Review your academic Program Evaluation report in SageAdvisor to identify general education and major courses needed (BFA students use the online Fine Arts Course Planner tool)
- Search the course schedule in SageAdvisor. Make a list of 5-7 courses and 2-3 alternatives
- Contact/email your Faculty Advisor. Your major advisor is listed on your Program Evaluation report.
- Discuss and review with Faculty Advisor...
- Program evaluation report and degree requirements
- Graduation plans. Are you on track?
- Progress in your current courses including mid-term grades
- Course schedule research -- finalize class list
- Faculty Advisor approves class list. (Faculty Advisor "clears" SCA student).
- RECOMMENDED: Prior to November 3, student inputs ("uploads") his/her approved courses in SageAdvisor using the Search/Register for Sections Link. (Nov. 3-Nov 6 student completes registration using the Register & Drop Sections link).
- See TSC Academic Calender for Term Dates
*Students are responsible for resolving all account "Holds" to be eligible for
Registration and Add/Drop functions.
|Hold|| POSSIBLE Reason(s) for HOLD...
(sample explanations below)
|Admission||*Missing final transcript(s)||292-1730||scaadm|
|Financial Aid|| *SageSense item(s) incomplete
*USAP appeal required
|Finance & Business|| *Previous tuition balance overdue
*Overdue Library fine
|Perkins Loan||*Perkins Loan - promissory note due||244-4744||favrej1|
|Student Services||*Student Account payment issue||292-1781||higgik|
| *Immunization record(s) required
*Physical exam paperwork needed