SPRING 2016 REGISTRATION
October 26-November 6, 2015: Advising period for spring 2016 registration.
Students prepare for registration. See steps below.
November 4 & November 5, 2015: Spring Athletes may register early
November 9, 2015: ALL SPCE degree students and SCA senior students (87+ completed credits) may begin registration at 12:00am. *SCA students must be cleared by their advisor.
November 10-12, 2015: SCA day students complete registration based on class standing information below. *SCA students must be cleared by their advisor.
November 10: Juniors, 54-86 credits, may register
November 11: Sophomores, 24-53 credits, may register
November 12: Freshmen, 0-23 credits, may register
November 13, 2015
Undergraduate students returning from academic suspension may register.
November 16, 2015
All newly admitted/matriculated degree students for spring 2016 may register.
November 23, 2015
Non-matriculated/non-degree students may register. Registration deposit required.
December 18, 2015
Spring tuition due date. Payment in full or proof of payment due.
January 19, 2016
Spring 2016 term begins
IMPORTANT STEPS for STUDENTS
>> PREPARE for registration and advising meeting with advisor
- Review your academic Program Evaluation report in SageAdvisor to identify general education and major courses needed (BFA students use the online Fine Arts Course Planner tool)
- Search the course schedule in SageAdvisor. Make a list of 5-7 courses and 2-3 alternatives
- Contact/email your Faculty Advisor. Your major advisor is listed on your Program Evaluation report.
- Discuss and review with Faculty Advisor...
- Program evaluation report and degree requirements
- Graduation plans. Are you on track?
- Progress in your current courses including mid-term grades
- Course schedule research -- finalize class list
- Faculty Advisor approves class list. (Faculty Advisor "clears" SCA student).
- RECOMMENDED: Prior to November 9, student inputs ("uploads") his/her approved courses in SageAdvisor using the Search/Register for Sections Link.
- November 9-12: Student completes registration using the Register & Drop Sections link. Double-check registration results using My Class Schedule link.
*Students are responsible for resolving all account "Holds" to be eligible for
Registration and Add/Drop functions. Hold information is posted on the MyProfile
screen in SageAdvisor
|Hold|| POSSIBLE Reason(s) for HOLD...
(sample explanations below)
|Admission||*Missing final transcript(s)||292-1730||scaadm|
|Financial Aid|| *Incomplete financial aid tasks
*USAP appeal required
|Finance & Business|| *Previous tuition balance overdue
*Parking & Dorm fines
*Overdue Library fine
|Perkins Loan|| *Perkins Loan - promissory note
|Student Services||*Student Account payment issue||292-1781||student_accounts|
| *Immunization record(s) required
*Physical exam paperwork needed