FALL 2016 REGISTRATION
NOTES FOR STUDENTS
February 29, 2016: Summer 2016 and Fall 2016 course schedule goes live in SageAdvisor.
March 21-April 1, 2016: Advising period for fall 2016 registration. PREPARE for ADVISING & registration - see STEPS below.
March 30 & March 31, 2016: Fall Athletes may register early
April 4, 2016 at 12:00am: ALL SPCE degree students and all SCA senior students (87+ completed credits) may begin registration. *SCA students must be cleared by their advisor.
April 4-7, 2016: SCA day students complete registration based on class standing information below. *SCA students must be cleared by their advisor.
April 5 at 12am: Juniors, 54-86 completed credits on record may register
April 6 at 12am: Sophomores, 24-53 completed credits on record may register
April 7 at 12am: Freshmen, 0-23 completed credits on record may register
April 8, 2016
Undergraduate students returning from academic suspension may register.
April 11, 2016
Newly admitted/matriculated degree SPCE and SGS students for may register.
April 18, 2016
Non-matriculated/non-degree students may register. Registration deposit required.
June 13, 2016
Newly admitted/matriculated degree SCA and RSC students for may register.
August 5, 2016
Fall 2016 tuition due date. *Payment in full or proof of payment due.
August 29, 2016
Fall 2016 term begins.
IMPORTANT STEPS for STUDENTS
PREPARE for registration and advising meeting with advisor
- Review your academic Program Evaluation report in SageAdvisor to identify general education and major courses needed
- Search the course schedule in SageAdvisor. Make a list of 5-7 courses and 2-3 alternatives
- Contact/email your Faculty Advisor. Your major advisor is listed on your Program Evaluation report.
- Discuss and review with Faculty Advisor...
- Program evaluation report and degree requirements
- Graduation plans: Are you on track?
- Progress in your current courses including mid-term grades
- Course schedule research -- finalize class list
- Faculty Advisor approves class list. (Faculty Advisor "clears" SCA student).
- RECOMMENDED: Prior to April 4, student inputs ("uploads") his/her approved courses in SageAdvisor using the Search/Register for Sections Link.
- April 4-7: Student completes registration using the Register & Drop Sections link.
- If a class is full go on Waitlist.
- Important: Double-check registration results using My Class Schedule link.
Students are responsible for resolving all account "Holds" to be eligible for
Registration and Add/Drop functions. Hold information is posted on the MyProfile
screen in SageAdvisor.
|Hold|| POSSIBLE Reason for HOLD...
(sample explanations below)
|Admission||*Missing final transcript(s)||292-1730||scaadm|
|Financial Aid|| *Incomplete financial aid tasks
*USAP appeal required
|Finance & Business|| *Previous tuition balance overdue
*Parking & Dorm fines
*Overdue Library fine
|Perkins Loan|| *Perkins Loan promissory note
|Student Services||*Student Account payment issue||292-1781||student_accounts|
| *Immunization record(s) required
*Physical exam paperwork needed