Sage Course Schedule and Textbook Information is Available in ---> SageAdvisor.
In SageAdvisor/SEARCH FOR SECTIONS screen:
Use these 2-3 search fields:
- TERM... use drop down arrow to select Term
- SUBJECT... use drop down arrow to select Subject (i.e., Psychology)
- COURSE NUMBER... (i.e., type in "101") *optional
You may leave ALL other items on this screen - BLANK (i.e., days, times).
Click once on SUBMIT (at bottom of page).
Results of search will appear.
- Click on Course Title for course description and pre-requisite information.
- Course Availability column (Available/Capacity/Wait list). The first number is # of available or open seats / the second number is total allowed in class / and the third number indicates # of students on waitlist.
To view Textbook information - click on Course Title. At bottom of screen is a link in red text, “Click here for textbook price(s)”.
Additional Search tips (optional).
- To further narrow your search use these fields: