Parking at Sage College of Albany
Parking on Campus will require a parking permit. You can purchase a permit in Student Services (located on the first floor of the Administration Building). You will need your student ID, vehicle registration and a valid drivers license to purchase your permit, so remember to bring it with you. All parking lots on the Albany campus are available for student parking, with the exception of the small lots in front of and behind the Administration Building. For Albany campus parking map click here.
- Parking means the standing of a vehicle, whether occupied or not, when not engaged in loading or unloading.
- Park in accordance with all signage and posted regulations. Regulations apply 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
- Parking is prohibited on any marked pavement or against any marked curbing.
- Occupy only one spot at a time; do not cover pavement markings with your vehicle. Do not park in any area that is not marked for parking.
- Parking is prohibited at fire hydrants, fire lanes, sidewalks, handicap areas, and intersections.
- Do not alter, deface or remove any parking or traffic signs or device.
- The Sage Colleges assume no responsibility for vehicles and their contents in our lots or on campus streets.
- Drivers' shall obey the instructions of the Public Safety Officers at all times, even when they conflict with posted regulations.
Anyone wishing to appeal the issuance of a ticket may do so by completing the appropriate form within 72 hours of the receipt of the ticket. Tickets appeals must contain a reasoned explanation of the circumstances which would justify and appeal.
For more information about parking permits, and violations click here.