Parking at Sage College of Albany
All Sage students who wish to park on campus must register their vehicles and purchase a parking permit.
You can now register your vehicle online! The registration is quick, easy and you can do it from anywhere. In order to complete this registration, you will need the following information:
- Your Sage ID number (found on your Sage ID or in SageAdvisor under My Profile)
- Vehicle details (Make, Model, Year, Color)
- Vehicle registration
Once you complete the registration process a registration confirmation will be sent to your Sage email account. Take your registration confirmation and your Sage ID card or other photo ID to either public safety office to receive your parking permit hang tag. For Albany campus parking map click here.
For more information about parking permits, pickup locations, and violations click here.
- Parking means the standing of a vehicle, whether occupied or not, when not engaged in loading or unloading.
- Park in accordance with all signage and posted regulations. Regulations apply 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
- Parking is prohibited on any marked pavement or against any marked curbing.
- Occupy only one spot at a time; do not cover pavement markings with your vehicle. Do not park in any area that is not marked for parking.
- Parking is prohibited at fire hydrants, fire lanes, sidewalks, handicap areas, and intersections.
- Do not alter, deface or remove any parking or traffic signs or device.
- The Sage Colleges assume no responsibility for vehicles and their contents in our lots or on campus streets.
- Drivers' shall obey the instructions of the Public Safety Officers at all times, even when they conflict with posted regulations.
Anyone wishing to appeal the issuance of a ticket may do so by completing the appropriate form within 72 hours of the receipt of the ticket. Tickets appeals must contain a reasoned explanation of the circumstances which would justify and appeal.