Past Projects : 2005 - 2010
Reliability and Validity of the Nintendo Wii Fit.
- Beth Hine and Audrey Hummer
A Comparative Analysis of the Rate of Central line Blood Stream Infections amongst Critical Care Areas.
- Christopher Viagrande
The Relationship of a Child's Fine Motor and Object Manipulation Skills to Academic Achievement.
- Erin Landers, Lauren Nardini, Julie Schmidt and Nicole Wasielewski
The World from an Airplane: A Veterans Journey Home.
- Mary Elizabeth Platt
The Effects of Body Weight Support Treadmill Training on the General Function and Mobility Skills of a 20 Month Old Female with a Spinal Cord Injury Secondary to Arteriovenous Malformation.
- Brooke Barton and Sarah DiPasquale
The Relationship between Past Medical History and Time to Discharge in an Assisted Living Setting.
- Heather Lynn Brunell
Evaluation of the "Veggie Moblie" Nutrition Program in Seniors.
- Dipti Abhijit Namjoshi
Effects of Gait Training with a Body Weight Support Device and Treadmill in Patient with Impaired Ambulatory Ability from a TBI.
- Lauren Papa, Gesha George and Adrian Wagner
The Use of a Lighted Tilted Frame with an Individual who had a Stroke.
- Tracy Ransome Suprenant and Janelle Martin
The Effect of Body Weight Support Treadmill Training (BWSTT) on Household Ambulation Skills of a 16 year old female with Athetoid Cerebral Palsy.
- Charley Dibble, Christin Rymanowski and Catherine Russell
Rescue & Reciprocity.
- Pamela Mintzer, Angela Rice, Emily Pruiksma and Stephanie Martinelli
Sex Offender Community Notification Laws: Perceptions of Efficacy and Fairness.
- Jody Zabel
Family Perspectives of Early Intervention Services in Schenectady County.
- Larissa Arnaboldi, Jamie Haas and Rebecca Young
The Road to Recovery: Staff and Consumer Perspectives.
- Kathryn Muller, Kristine Minasi, Wendy Baldasaro and Jamie Stitt
Effects of Gait Traing with a Body Weight Support Device and Treadmill in Patient with Impaired Ambulatory Ability from a TBA.
- Melissa D'Addario, Robert Lemyre, Tylene Lizardi and Barbara Scheidel
The Effectiveness of the Snapdone Weight Bearing Indicator for Partial Weight Bearing Gait.
- Laura Downey, Kyle Dugan, Ashley Lipes and Katie Peletz
Breaking the Silence Case Study: Women Fighting AIDSin Tanzania (WOFATA) & Analysis of National AIDS Policy.
- Sharnal Murray
The Effect of Body Weight Support Equitest Posture Training oh Household Ambulation Skills of a 16 year old female with Athetoid Cerebral Palsy.
- Falion Haldane, Linda Miller and Katherine Tracy
Road to Recovery: Comsumer Perspectives.
- Emily Barsky, Jennifer Carrk, Courtney Garcia and Bret Harlow
Intertextualities and Multiliteracies: Film Technology in the Classroom.
- Vincent Porfirio
Registered Nurses' Perceptions and Exiperences with Patient Violence on an Impatient Psychiatric Unit.
- Jodi Burch and Tammy LeBlanc
The Perceptions of Employees in a Long Term Care Facility Regarding the use of Certified Pet Therapy Intervention with Residents.
- Christine J. Calistri
Study 1: Multiple Perspectives, Outcomes and Efficacy of Occupational Therapy Early Intervention Services
- Sonya Ventelli, Kimberly A. Puffer, Patricia A. Timpanaro and Jennifer Prond
Study 2: Client-Centerednes: Its Impact on the Efficacy and Outcomes of Occupational Therapy in a Rehabilitation Setting.
- Christy Barot, Brian Beane, Jennifer Coffey, Tatiana Gorsky, Kimberly Gyurik, Mariamma Jose, Jessica Kearney and Amanda Reil
Study 3: Client-Centeredness and Satisfation with Occupational Therapy in Home Care Enviroments
- Kaitlyn Barrett, Daylene Hunte, Joelle Korzatkowski and Jessica McIntyre
Study 4: Outcomes of Hippotherapy for Preschool-Ages Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Jamie Healey, Baliee Layn and Tammy Dzembo
A Comparison of the Occupational Prestige Rating of Physical Therapy by DPT and MSPT Students.
- Lisa Macander and Jamie Aschern
Effects of Hurricane Katrina on Physical Therapy Practices in New Orleans.
- Colleen Barton and Jason Barone
An Exporation of the Relationship Among Cultural Identity, Depression and Aggression.
- Erin Applegarth
The Effect of Reiki on Pain, Anxiety, Sleep, Pulse Rate and use of Analgesia in Acute Rehabilition Patients.
- Angela Sheehan
Policies, Preferences and Practices of Emergency Department Nurses Regarding Family Presence during Resuscitation and Invasive Procedures.
- Carol Slvador and Deborah Hallenbeck
Effect of an Educational Program for Kindergarten Children on their Knowledge of and Attitudes Toward Peers with Disabilities.
- Stacy Norris, Candice McCooey, Jennifer Antal and Sarah Paawlikowski
The Effect of Partial Body Weight Support on Gait Parameters in Children with Down Syndrome.
- Sarah Pitchers, Hannah Cleary, Heather Blackwood and Katie Russ
Recreational Music Making and Nursing Students: A Pilot Study.
- Daphne LeaHemmer
Identifying the Needs of Rural Caregivers; A Qualitative Study.
- Mary Haward
The Effectiveness of Balance Screening in Community Dwelling Elders.
- Christine Geuther, Katherine Hampton and Anita Moore
Nurse's Perceptions of Facilitators and Barriersto using Research in Preventing Pressure Ulcers in the Care of Hospitalized Adults.
- Theresa Pittman
Spirituality and Healing: The Practice of Islam.
- Susan McBride
- Nathan Mosher
Attitudes of Able-bodied Persons toward Individuals Who are Mobility/Physically Impaired.
- Kathryn Brokaw, Katie Connelly, Michelle Mackness, Ann-Marie Roloson and Angelo Zuppo
Perceptions of Graduate Students in Nursing on Spiritual Preparation for Practice.
- Jennifer Brice, Joan Fish and Susan Shah
Job Satisfaction of Nurse Managers.
- Karen Chaplin, Katherine Nagy and Nancy Salerno
Physical Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: An Investigation of Physical Therapy Utilization and Outcomes in an Outpatient Physical Therapy Population.
- Jennifer K. Dewhirst
The Effect if Positioning on Gross Motor Milestone Achievement in Daycare Settings: A Case Study of Five Infants.
- Linda Fonda, Andrea Hurin, Kristen Lemery and Meredith Roberts
Community of Faith Health Needs Assessment Tool for Parish Nurses.
- Linda Jackson and Jane Stratton
Evaluation of Training Module on Domestic Violence Recognition and Intercession by Health Professionals.
- Elizabeth Keating
Emergency Department Registered Nurse Knowledge and Recognition of Challenges Faced by Patients Possessing Low Health Literacy.
- Marianne Powers