Graduate Student Fitness Options
Recreation and Fitness facilities are available to all graduate students on the Albany or Troy campuses and you are invited to drop in on a variety of fitness classes in Troy or Albany such as yoga and karate.
Graduate Housing Options
- Limited number of rooms on the Troy campus for Sage graduate students
- Single room with shared, semi-private bathroom
- Located on the 4th floor of Ricketts Hall
- Each room includes standard twin bed, dresser, desk, and sink
- Also included are basic cable and Internet access
- Students have the flexibility to remain in their room during breaks
- Community kitchen on 1st floor; microwave, stove, sink, and fridge on 4th floor
- Active telephone lines are set up on a limited and by-request basis only for those residents with an absolute need for a phone line (i.e. medical reason, no cell phone, etc.).
- Contact the Office of Residence Life: (518) 244-2008 or email: email@example.com There is often a wait list for graduate housing, so please contact the Residence Life staff early to have your name placed on the interest list.
- College Suites apartments
- Phone: (518) 694-9000
- Student-housing complex that offers Sage students apartment-style living with fully furnished 2- and 4-bedroom units
- Located near the Albany campus of The Sage Colleges
- Apartments are about 20 minutes away from Troy.